The dehumidifier is an appliance able to assobire l’moisture domestic and temporarily reduce the unpleasant consequences derived environments such as condensation, the mold and the deterioration of furniture or of perishable materials.
L ’ appliance is of variable size depending on the power, electrical works and removes excess moisture off transforming it and ricondensandola in water with a process very similar to an air conditioner.
On the market there are different types of commercial dehumidifiers and there are really a lot of templates for every pocket and for every need.
But what nobody says, is that These products are suitable only for reducing the anthropic humidity ’ (the one that is generated by the ’ man temporarily) If there is the ’ inability to ventilate naturally the environment ’.
The most frequent cases can be:
– clothes hung out to dry inside the’apartment
– excess moisture from cooking steam production
– excess moisture from the bathroom shower
– excess moisture due to cleaning or deep cleaning walls and floors
In these cases, a dehumidifier can help, in a few hours it can reduce the ’ excess ambient humidity; but then it should be off (or moved elsewhere) to avoid unnecessary power consumption and noise.
Instead, use a dehumidifier to dry on a permanent basis an environment affected by masonry moist is nonsense and explain why.
In a House tend to damp or water penetration for capillary rise in masonry, creating physical and chemical effects that degrade deep into the masonry bringing structure to a State of chronic unhealthiness that can hardly be turned around with traditional methods.
A damp masonry absorbs water from the ground (like a sponge) and tends to be traced back even the salt content, dissolved in it, towards the higher and less saturated areas.
With the first drying processes, l ’ water tends to evaporate into the warmer areas of the wall (usually from the center to the wall’plaster) releasing all internal ’ humidity of the room. But by its very nature the water evaporates and the sali trapped on the porosity of the plaster closest saturating the pores.
The process is continuous and constant throughout the year ’, new salts entrapped moisture absorbing and surviving allowing all remain ’ still go water carrying the new higher salts.
With the succession of dry and wet seasons, but salt crystals start to work:
– turn into crystals in dry periods by increasing volume enormously (In addition 30 times)
– back then in the wet period soluble dropping in volume and suck more water which will continue to be deposited more salts
In this process of expansion and absorption are two things:
– the humidity level will tend to rise to the steady increase of ’ salt content in the masonry
– the more and more to disintegrate tenderano plasters for the excessive pressure of the salts that crystallize
Known this process now it is obvious that a forced dehumidification can only worsen the already degredation is underway.
- Forcing the surface drying ’ of ’ environment enhances the effect ‘ pumping ’’ dell ’ water from the ground to the room by increasing the dehumidified air transport ongoing saline.
- Within a few months the plaster will begin to break away in a much more obvious, the salnitri They will escape from the walls to a greater extent and will begin a deeper degradation. Similarly oxidation of iron (rust), the process will start to disintegrate them deeper and deeper the wall structure to bring it to collapse.
It is calculated that in severe cases in 5 – 6 l ’ plaster ammalorato years would totally crumbled, exceeded the 4-5 cm of plaster, the degradation will attack the structures: bricks, blocks in brick and even the reinforced concrete It will be crumbled by the enormous pressure of the crystallization of salts (in this regard the Council complete report by Luigi Mahajan and Ulrich Sanna of ’ University of Cagliari explaining more technically as the degradation).
Returning to our dehumidifier is now clear that, Although the product works well for dry temporarily during periods of excessive moisture, If it is used to restore a naturally humid environment, can't that be detrimental or even harmful for the entire ’ structure.
Better then use a masonry restoration anti-salt as IgroDry that, in addition to not consume electricity and to save on the purchase of’appliance, heal radically and forever salty excesses incorporated, bringing the whole masonry ’ humidity ideal State for many, many years to come.
Get to know the great exclusive opportunity that offers the product.