RISING MOISTURE IN THE WALLS AND MOULD: THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION
Here the easiest method, clean and DIY to solve the boundary moisture and mold in the house
- If you have problems of rising damp in the interior walls or external perimeter
- If you perform a full that solves rising damp, Whether the minerals embedded in the walls and you have no idea how to make and use products
- If you are looking for a safe and non-toxic product for repairing moisture and mold easy to apply and which it offers professional results
- If you have problems of thermal bridges and cold walls and look for a product that reopens wall porosity and defeat the wet surface ponding avoiding the proliferation of mold and unpleasant odors.
We show the pi & ugrave solution; effective, clean and definitive. A simple method to be applied, with no possibility of error and which it does not require particular experience in the construction field.
We promise professional results. experience, made from hundreds of customers, It shows that the intervention will be extremely simple and that the product offers real and professional results. And’ the most effective and fastest way to permanently solve your problem of rising damp.
WE DO FOR memorize options CAUTION
In foundation walls, that are part of underground structures, l & rsquo; any moisture & agrave; can memorize options also depend on other factors. These could include cracks, of insulation defects or defects of waterproofing*.
In other cases it can memorize options be a lack of leaks from water systems or sewage so it's always done carefully. When you notice that the source of moisture & agrave; It comes from & rsquo; top and from specific locations and expands down, usually not & egrave; never a ski problem, but can memorize options depend on infiltration (if you have these doubts send us some photos and contact us, we will work to solve the problem).
*Even for these cases the product may still be useful as a simple diagnostic system because, Externally drying the wetland, It helps to define and narrow the point interested in the problem and accurately inspect.
WHERE CAN WE APPLY THE TREATMENT
On any type of wall that is internal or external, carrier or partition showing signs of rising damp:
- brick walls full (even more & ugrave; heads)
- hollow brick walls and tiles
- white walls, mixed or stone
- wall in concrete or reinforced concrete
- wall in cellular concrete, lightened, thermal or alveolar
WHAT WE WILL NEED
- meter and pencil
- personal protection (gloves)
- wire brush or burr
- scalpellino (or large screwdriver)
Tools marked with a star are not always necessary, if you do not have to do works for removal of detachments problems, It needs only brush and bowl.
The gloves are used for the protection of the hands from dust or shock and not to protect from the product which is absolutely harmless.
IDENTIFYING THE AREA WHERE ACTION
- Evaluate grossly the brickwork.
- Quantify the masonry surface (in square meters) which presents the problem of moisture & agrave; ascending (always considered 10 the 20 cm beyond the damp level)
- Make a mark with a pencil the areas under which andr & agrave; applies to the treatment.
HOW TO APPLY THE PRODUCT
- For this operation, extremely simple, It needs a good brush (typically a brush media goes pi & ugrave; than good).
- Make the & rsquo; comfortable vertical sectional applications 100-140 cm width (so that no bisogner & agrave; move along the wall to complete the brushstroke)
- Apply the product horizontally and proceed down to the floor in pi & ugrave; consecutive hands (and in any case until the wall absorbs product). generally they serve 3-5 hands to saturate the wall.
- Move to the next wall section and follow the same procedure gradually until the end of the wetland
- Wait a few hours and go over other 3-5 hands on all zones (as for the first application)
- Wait 7-14 days that the wall dries permanently (you will notice & agrave; a gradual drying from & rsquo; top down)
- Where are wetlands that delay to dry as the rest of the wall brush up locally only other product hands
DURABILITY AND MAINTENANCE
- Treatment & egrave; definitive and does not require any maintenance for many years (if the walls have dried, it means that the product has done its job perfectly).
- If, over time, serve reviewing some area that tends to riumidirsi, just take the brush and apply other product in abundance only locally.
- If they remain stubborn areas that dry and then tend to riumidirsi, It means there & egrave; some form of infiltration bisogner & agrave; before repair.
If the wall is in a particularly advanced stage of degradation and are found zones with detachments of paints, of stabiliture, plaster or bulges important, you will need to restore these areas before treatment.
We always recommend first restore the masonry and then treat the entire wall, so that the processing is also applied to the plaster new.
AREAS TO BE REMOVED (operation to be performed rarely and only if it serves)
To remove parts of plaster with signs of swelling (or that sound empty) baster & agrave; pat the area with the tip of the stonemason or screwdriver. To avoid dirtying the ground, dropped debris over a garbage shovel or leaning cardboard under the area you stalavorando.
After the demolition vigorously brush the area to remove all parts flaking.
REBUILDING THE AREAS REMOVED
In areas where the & rsquo; plaster & egrave; He was removed & egrave; now it is important to reconstruct the layer. To do this,, if l & rsquo; area & egrave; limited and shallow, just a stucco wall and level with a spatula, then wait for the & rsquo; drying.
Only if the removed areas are too large to use the grout, serve & agrave; dell & rsquo; plaster and premixed ready; for the & rsquo; application to memorize options, se non si è un po’ practical, serve & agrave; get help from a professional (it takes a certain manual dexterity & agrave; to do a job well done that it stays smooth, no cracks and no depressions).
Further details on the use of the product are available in This page.