The problem of’moisture in the masonry, simply by browsing the network already, is strongly felt in any location and latitude the application of macroporous plaster however, is not a durable solution. The problem in fact affects more or less exalted beyond 60% recent buildings, of media or old building.
It should also be noted that, with the advance of the ’, the buildings tend to worsen inexorably their deterioration so as to make the lives of tenants living there increasingly unhealthy and compromising their own stillness.
Many are then companies offering products (more or less valid) designed to solve and to cope with this serious problem and felt.
Among the most widespread and accredited solutions on the market, what to plaster macroporous, seems to be the most reliable and durable solution, but certainly not decisive and simple economic or to apply.
The treatment plan to totally demolish the rotten and wet plaster ’ existing with a new slightly different characteristics.
The new plaster (named dehumidifying) would you be able to expel the water through the macroporosity contained in the plaster and to increase thereby the water disposal capacity than that absorbed by soil. These products would retain the moisture content of the masonry in a state of equilibrium, allowing the draining of water in the form of steam (the problem is that this will be reversed avcqua environment inhabited by improving its’igroscopia continuando pomapare of the acqua Salt by brick).
What is the ’ intervention
– It intervenes firstly identifying the humidity lifts and highlighting the extent of intervention to 50 cm above the highest point where it manifests the humidity.
– You will then demolish the plaster up to lay bare the walls. Si esegue quindi un lavaggio con acqua dolce a pressione della muratura Per rimuovere gli eccessi di sali, otherwise, where this is not possible, you proceed to mechanical cleaning by means of spazzolaturadirettamente on the wall to heal.
– It applies a treatment layer to create a hydrophobic zone which does not allow the capillary water migration and leakage of salts and efflorescence on the surface.
– Applies a dehumidifying plaster with special chemical additives on the surface without covering it completely (Wall renderings)
– Then applies another layer of approximately 2 cm dehumidifying plaster more fluid and kneaded very vigorously with a surplus of water. This method (like whipped cream) causes the plaster is more porous ’, fluffy and light, creating pockets of water and air drying, would leave empty areas within the Malta (curl).
– Finally, upon completion, apply the finishing coat with sponge trowel and spatula, so you want to refine the work done so far (velo).
Now everyone can understand that, a similar treatment, cannot be economical, or simple, nor rapid, nor, free from inconvenience to the poor in.
Because it works for a short time
But what we want more highlight (and as shown in the figures at the top) is that the, Although initially effective:
– will not be final, but only stable for a few years
– porous pockets will continue to accumulate salts up to saturation and subsequent degradation of ’ plaster
– l’umidità espulsa nell’ambiente continuerà a mantenere livelli hygroscopic insopportabili fornendo ambiente ideale per mold, mushrooms, algae and bacteria
– does not resolve the problem of heat dissipation as the inner wall is still moist.
IgroDry, compared to all this, is a true panacea because it is able to resolve quickly and swiftly any problems of moisture and mould in walls; It is also the most suitable product, eco-friendly, quickly and safely able to heal in a few days all types of masonry.
Go to learn about exclusive offers you great opportunities.